Saturday, September 4, 2010

Organization

I bought something amazing with my birthday money. I have been coveting this for a while. A LOOOONG while. I have taken about a year's hiatus from scrapbooking, and I'm back. I'm BAAAACK! I'm so happy.

I bought myself something wonderful from the beloved IKEA. But, first, you have to see my before pictures of why I was never scrapbooking these days.

I had no organization, and being the Virgo that I am, I had to be organized to be able to sit down and create something!! Here is the disaster.




Here is the after:


Can you hear angels singing? I can!!

So, I finally got everything organized and finalized last night. And, got up at 6:30 am with one thing on my mind. Scrapping! I snuck downstairs before everyone woke up and created this in my wonderful new space.

It's a page about when Kyle was just home from the hospital and how he fit right in to our family.

3 comments:

janwong said...

i'm just amazed at the number of materials you have stocked up that it looks like a mini art / crafts shop on it's own! awesome work over there :)

http://www.janwong.my

Cindy said...

You did a GREAT job! I LOVE my expedite shelves as well, but I have the 8 cub by unit. Congrats ans Happy Scrappin'!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! I debated on getting the black one! I thought it would be taller, but thats ok. I kinda want another smaller one for the other side of that wall, but more shelves means more junk to fill it up. I love your paper things too!