Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ABOUT

I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years. I fell in love with it all over again 4 years ago when my daughter was born and I started a more modern style of scrapbooking. I love bright colors, black and white, and scrapping pictures of my kids. I currently am a blogger for a wonderful website www.families.com where I write about topics such as Preschool, LDS Families, Pregnancy, and Baby. I also write about Scrapping your Family Tree at www.familytree.com. Writing and blogging has become my second hobby.

I have been married for 8 years and have a wonderful husband who is very supportive of any new endeavor I want to pursue. I have two beautiful children who you will see a lot on my scrapbook pages. They are 4 and 2 and keep me very very busy, and a little crazy.

I have a BA in Psychology which I use now for over-analyzing people and myself. I am thrilled to have some followers on my blog, and hope to grow it over time as I do the thing I love most...scrapbook.

No comments: